Follow us at inam.quora.com You might be Pretty, Your ideas need to be Prettier To all the beautiful ladies: "YOUR FACE MIGHT BE PRETTY, BUT YOUR HEART MUST BE PRETTIER, YOUR MIND MUST BE SHARPER, AND YOUR IDEAS MUST BE STRONGER" DISCLAIMER: What I am going to write below is not the final statement or any fact, but just an individual observation of mine , and if it hurt anyone or I am wrong by any means for any individuals or at large, I offer my apologies. Though, I want to draw your attention for a while. It has been observed on social media(SM) in last five years or so, is that the female users have the higher "pictures isto text posts" ratio than of male users on SM such facebook. Most of the time, I observe that the people on SM get more attention on their pictures than of their text posts. I understand that this is because it takes lesser time to see an image than of reading a post. I have observed that the female users on SM get more atte...
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Rising Unemployment : India's Demographic Divide
“el pueblo unido Jamás será vencido “
“When socio-political and economic systems fail to deliver social security and opportunity to its citizens, people tend to opt for extremist ideologues.”
Experts touted inequality as one of the reasons why people voted in favour of seemingly adverse political decisions, for Trump in the United States, Brexit in the United Kingdom, and the rise of Right-wing parties in France and Germany. People who did not seem to have benefited from the globalisation of the past three decades chose a more conservative, nationalist, and direct talking politician who appealed to the racial, ethnic or economic insecurities.
“India’s unemployment rate highest in 5 years in 2015-16”
Unemployment rate in India has shot up to a five-year high of 5 per cent in 2015-16, with the figure significantly higher at 8.7 per cent for women as compared to 4.3 per cent for men, says a report by Labour Bureau. The figures could be an alarm bell for BJP-ruled government at the Centre, which has taken a series of steps such as ‘Make in India’ to create jobs for inclusive growth in the country.
According to the fifth annual employment-unemployment survey at all-India level, about 77 per cent of the households were reported to be having no regular wage/salaried person. It said the unemployment rate was estimated to be 5 per cent at all-India level under the UPS (Usual Principal Status) approach. Unemployment rate was 4.9 per cent in 2013-14, 4.7 per cent (2012-13), 3.8 per cent (2011-12) and 9.3 per cent (2009-10). Labour Bureau did not bring out any such report for 2014-15.
Its High Time BJP should Sort its priorities, put a leash on extremist wings, May be Ban VHP and its affiliates, only then the Demographic conditions of India may be stabilised.
Otherwise all the efforts of our chosen Prime Minister will go in vain..
To be continued…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
Follow us at inam.quora.com You might be Pretty, Your ideas need to be Prettier To all the beautiful ladies: "YOUR FACE MIGHT BE PRETTY, BUT YOUR HEART MUST BE PRETTIER, YOUR MIND MUST BE SHARPER, AND YOUR IDEAS MUST BE STRONGER" DISCLAIMER: What I am going to write below is not the final statement or any fact, but just an individual observation of mine , and if it hurt anyone or I am wrong by any means for any individuals or at large, I offer my apologies. Though, I want to draw your attention for a while. It has been observed on social media(SM) in last five years or so, is that the female users have the higher "pictures isto text posts" ratio than of male users on SM such facebook. Most of the time, I observe that the people on SM get more attention on their pictures than of their text posts. I understand that this is because it takes lesser time to see an image than of reading a post. I have observed that the female users on SM get more atte...
Jai Shree Ram. I see a lot of misconceptions and False-arguments that is prevailing in both communities. This series of articles is one such small attempt to bust those and eventually spread the ideology of "Peaceful Co- existence " Hatred feeds on illiteracy. The incapability to differentiate between wrong and right. The tendency to show one's superiority over the other leads to humiliation of everyone's faiths and personal beliefs. The recent controversial debate over the supremacy of one spiritual being over the other, from both sides is not an exception. And this has been levelled up in recent years, probably due to the uncontrollable social media platform, which I believe is a weapon of mass destruction of thoughts and eventually the people. Identifying the Core of the issue and rectifying the problem is what we lack today. To reach a proper solution we must apply the "Science of Deduction" and identify ...
Comments
Post a Comment